Have a multi-level or second story deck and want to utilize the space underneath our deck without fear of water falling through the cracks? The unique Trex RainEscape under-deck drainage system keeps rain, spills, and snow melt from dripping through the decking boards above, creating a dry room below. Safely outfit the space with speakers, electronics, and whatever your new outdoor living room requires. Then simply finish the ceiling with trim and your outdoor room is complete.
Benefits of Trex RainEscape
- Turns unused space into an outdoor room
- Clever trough system whisks water out through its own gutters
- No leaks, no standing water
- Superior Durability
- Fits both 12″ and 16″ joist spacing, and easily is modified to fit 24″ joist spacing.
Installation Made Easy
With Trex RainEscapes installation is easy. Simply install the system to the foundation of your deck using a caulk gun and a staple gun and your outdoor living space is complete.
- Complete in just a few hours on most decks
- Easy to install yourself or with the help of our qualified installers
- Only need a utility knife, a staple gun, and a caulk gun for installation.
Trex RainEscape protects the structural integrity of your deck by whisking water away from your foundation. It’s 20 ml plastic and UV inhibitors are guaranteed to last under an industry leading 20 year warranty. Plus it costs around 30% less than the leading competitor so you’ll have more to spend on your new outdoor room.