No Trex deck is complete without Trex railing. Deck railing not only offers safety and security, but also adds beauty and individuality to your deck. Trex offers two styles of railing that perfectly complement their decking products: Transcend™ and Accents™. All Trex railing is matched by the same 25 year warranty as Trex decking and has the same standards for excellence. Trex composite railings are fade resistant, mold resistant, and stain resistant.
Along with the wide variety of color options Trex composite railing can also bend and curve to fit almost any style that you could dream of. See our extensive gallery of railing options to find out exactly what Trex composite railing can look like in your yard. Also, visit our color visualizer to see the nearly endless selection of color combinations that you can choose from.
Trex Transcend Railing
It is easy to pair the elegance and durability of your new Trex deck with a full line of matching Transcend Railings. Trex Transcend railing is made with Fibrex®, which contains 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, making Trex Transcend Railing green like Transcend decks. Transcend Railing has the same standards as Trex composite decking: unprecedented stain resistance, scratch resistance, mold resistance, and fade resistance.
Transcend Railing Features:
- A strong, sturdy look and feel.
- No vibrating, squeaking or rattling like vinyl fences.
- Quick and easy installation.
Your railing styles include:
- Modern square balusters in the four classic Transcend Decking colors (Vintage Lantern, Treehouse, Fire Pit, and Gravel Path), Charcoal Black, and Classic White
- Architectural curve or contemporary balusters in Charcoal Black
- Traditional painted-look spindels in Classic White
- Glass panel kits that emphasize the view beyond the deck
See our color visualizer, or extensive galleries to see how all of these styles can come together to create the perfect Trex composite decking. They are easy to install, perfect for any do it yourself project. Or contact us to have our qualified experts install your Trex composite railing.
Trex Accents Railing
Trex Accents railing comes in two different styles: traditional and designer. These styles both come in the same colors: saddle, madeira, winchester grey and woodland brown, but offer different and unique elements to make every deck special.
Benefits of Trex Designer Series Railing
- The flexibility to mix and match colors
- A deeper, richer palette than vinyl railing
- A lasting beauty with far less maintenance than wood railing
- A strong, sturdy look and feel
- No vibrating, squeaking or rattling, like vinyl railing
- Elegantly shaped rails
- Trex’s innovative TrexExpress™ template makes installation easy
Trex Traditional Series Railing goes above and beyond your average railing solution to offer the perfect complement to your deck. Featuring the same durability and ease of maintenance you expect from Trex decking, a Traditional Railing features the clean, solid look of a stick-built wood railing with the durability, ease and splinter-less feel of Trex. Visit our rail gallery for more examples of how Trex Traditional Series Railing can look on your deck. Also, visit our color visualizer for even more design ideas.
- Traditional stick built look
- Flexibility to craft and railing design or style
- Compatible with all Trex Designer Series Railing balusters and Trex decorative balusters
- Combine with Trex 2X4 boards for top and bottom rails and a 1″ board for top cap